Estate Planning Attorney, Philip C. Amaru
Estate Planning is the preparation for the distribution of one’s property upon their death. It attempts to avoid complicated legal processes such as probate, avoid fights between family members, and reduce the amount of taxes taken by the Government.
- Preserving Control of your assets
- Asset protection against Nursing home costs and Medicaid
- Establishing protection for your spouse in the even Nursing home care is needed
- Avoiding probate court after death
- Eliminating/minimizing Estate Taxes
Need Our Help?
Avoid complicated legal processes
Massachusetts Estate Planning Attorney Philip C. Amaru will help further these goals by creating legal vehicles such as Wills, Trusts, and Joint Ownership of Property. Attorney Philip C. Amaru works with the client to identify assets as well as potential tax consequences of each transfer so they can be assured their goals for family and any charitable giving are met.